It is a fact that December is a month of indulgences. We get Christmas dinners at work, with friends, with the family in-laws, with our family of origin… Whether you are religious or not, the surroundings are full of temptations, from sweets to hard to digest combinations with animal proteins. You know by now, Ayurveda is the science that maintains and keeps the health and works in the prevention of future diseases. Any time we are not able to digest something, our digestive capacity becomes weaker and the toxic levels increases in the body. Let’s start boosting the digestion from today, so we can be able to digest the coming indulgences which can be also good for our soul! 😉
Angi Boost Tea per constitution!
|V P K||Spices per liter (2-4 grams)|
|1 1 1||Cardamom|
|0 1 1||Cinnamon|
|0 1 0||Coriander|
|1 1 1||Cumin|
|1 0 1||Fenugreek|
|1 1 1||Fennel|
|0 1 0||Ginger (power dry)|
|1 0 1||Ginger Fresh|
|0,5 1 0||Liquorish|
- 1 part can be a teaspoon o a tablespoon. Place all the ingredients according to your constitution (except the fresh ginger), mix them in a jar and place them in a dark place so that they will not be oxidated.
- In case you are Vata or Kapha and would like to add fresh ginger take half a centimeter to 1.5 centimeters, peeled it and bring to a boil in 1 liter of filtered water.
- Simmer the ginger root for 5 minutes then turn off the heat. Now add from 2 to 4 grams (1- 2 level teaspoons) of the powdered spices listed above.
- Cover the cooking pot and wait 20 minutes as the spices infuse.
- Filter them and pour them into a thermos, so you can have it ready any time you want.
- It is advisable to drink 100 ml doses throughout the day between meals.
- A person should drink 1 liter per day. You can continue this intake for the long term, up to a year. After a break, you can start again.
This infusion will activate your digestive capacity before, during and after these festive days!