Payment methods – Pay securely in different ways
There are several options to pay. You can pay by:
- SOFORT Banking / Bancontact-Mister Cash Bancontact / Belfius Direct Net
During checkout you will see what options apply to you. Whatever you choose, you will always receive an invoice per shipment and via mail. That invoice indicates which payment method you chose for that order.
At Sayoni Care, you can use iDEAL to:
- Pay prior to delivery;
Pay by Visa or MasterCard at Sayoni Care: Easy and Safe. Your data will be encrypted and securely sent.
- Both Visa and MasterCard ask for the password of your credit card.
- Enter your credit card number, expiration date and CID / CVC code. This code is used for verification and is usually on the back of the credit card.
- The data will be sent to the credit card company.
- In many cases, you must verify payment with 3D Secure (Mastercard) or Verified by Visa. These are security measures for payment over the internet. With 3D Secure (Mastercard) and Verified by Visa, you do your internet purchases with an additional password.
- Once the transaction is approved, you will receive a notification and your order will be sent (when in stock). In many cases, the amount is automatically charged to your account (see your credit card company for more information).
- If you decide to cancel or return the order – or part of it – you will receive the credit on your credit card. You will receive an email from us if we have ordered a refund. Usually, the refund is visible on your overview within 6 weeks.
With SOFORT, online payment is easier than ever! You simply use your trusted Internet banking data. This method is completely safe. The payment process takes place in real time, so your order can be processed immediately, rather than with a regular bank transfer.
Bancontact / Mister Cash
Residents of Belgium who have internet banking from a bank affiliated with the Mistercash network can pay with Mistercash.
Among other things, the following Belgian banks are affiliated with the Mistercash network:
- KBC Belfius Bank
- Fortis Bank
- AXA Bank
- ING Bank
- VDK Spaarbank
Paying online is as easy and safe as paying in a store with a card.
If you make your purchases on the internet, check if the page you purchase is secure.
By default, the bank card is active for internet purchases. If you do not wish to make use of this, you can deactivate this service via Belfius Direct Net.
By default, the bank card is activated for use in Belgium and Europe. You can activate your bank card for use outside Europe (per region) for a period of 3 months via Belfius Direct Net. This way you can also choose to activate your card only in Belgium.
If you wish to activate your bank card for more than 3 months outside of Europe, please contact your agency.
By default, the credit card is active worldwide. You can (de)activate the card in certain regions of the world itself via Belfius Direct Net.