Eco Menstrual Cotton Day Pad
Buying one pad you contribute with: Pad for Pad Educational Program from Eco-femme! Help us to help them! Buy consciously!
Works great for an average flow day. It is the most used and sold.
- Pink with stripy pink backing
- With PUL leakproof layer outsite
- 23cm length x 7cm width when closed
- All-in-One design with 5 cotton flannel layers inside
When you buy one you contribute with their beautiful program: Pad for Pad Educational Program!
We are in love with this project and with the pads at Auroville Village Action Group (AVAG) from Eco Femme. A women-led social enterprise founded in 2010 based in Tamil Nadu, India. Their goal is to create environmental and social change through revitalizing menstrual practices that are healthy, environmentally sustainable, culturally responsive and empowering. This money covers the cost of facilitation and educational materials for their sessions and allows them to offer 4 of their washable cloth pads and a carry pouch as a free choice.
How to wash it Eco Menstrual Pads?
*You can machine wash your pad. Remember: don’t use temperature higher than 40C to maintain special qualities of natural cotton fibers.
Women run their own collective tailoring unit
These pads are stitched by women. Self-help group tailoring members unit called Aval. More than 20 women have been trained in advanced tailoring and in how to stitch their pads; They receive a per piece rate for completed products which enables them to generate a living wage. Currently, Eco Femme’s monthly production order alone provides a full-time livelihood to 7 women. On the mission to support your empowerment and expand your awareness under morals and ethics! All while respecting the environment! Join the No waste Movement! Sayoni Care
For who are they?
- For ladies who just experiencing their first periods <3
- For woman who just delivered a baby
- For all those of You who doesn’t like idea of inserting something into vagina
- …and still looking for healthier, economical and sustainable way of periods management 🙂
- For those who want to support the change and help a girl in India
If You see yourself as part of above description this Eco Pads are meant for You!