Sayoni Menstrual Cup Yellow
Our 100% Medical Grade Silicone Menstrual Cup lasts for 10 years! Never worry about leakages, chemicals or drying out, it feels “like a second skin”. In 8 happy colors!
Have you been looking for a sustainable, conscious and healthier option to tampons? We have one for you, the Sayoni Menstrual Cup! Why to jump in?
- Healthy- Sayoni Cup is chemical free. It does not contain: latex, BPA, dye, dioxin, carcinogenic and allergenics.
- Economical- You buy one Sayoni Cup and it last for 10 years! So no more running to the Pharma stores and no more spending money for sanitary pads and tampons! Isn’t this great? How much will you save?
- Practical- Sayoni Cup holds up to 25-29g of blood, where casual tampon 5-9g. Conclusion? Less leaks! Less need of running to the toilet!
- Personalised- Sayoni Cup comes in 2 sizes. While using is fully invisible, comfortable, soft and flexible.
- Tidy- A Sayoni cup doesn’t hold any smell and is easy to clean.
- Hygienic- A Sayoni cup minimises risk of TSS, yeast and infections.
- Caring- A Sayoni cup collects only the blood. So? It doesn’t dry You out like tampons and also doesn’t causes skin rashes like commercial pads.
- Eco-friendly- A Sayoni cup supports your menses to be fully waste Free. Use- Clean- Reuse. Simple 🙂
Why to choose Sayoni Cup? After approximately 10 years of research we found the perfect 100% Medical Grade Silicon! Our Sayoni Cup has nothing to do with the first menstrual cups, which were very hard and uncomfortable. Sayoni Cup is like a second skin- soft, but resistant, durable, ergonomic and playful! It comes in 8 several happy colours! 🙂
Where to start?
Size for all the women:
- Under 35 years young and haven’t delivered baby by vaginal birth
- Above 35 years young, but exercising frequently yoni muscles.
- Above 35 years young and don’t exercise frequently yoni muscles
- Above or under 35 years young and just delivered baby by vaginal birth
- Choose Your size: A or B
- Before using Sayoni Cup ensure that your hands are clean 🙂
- Sterilise your cup before first insertion and also after every menstruation, by pouring hot water (with vinegar or baking soda) on it, while its placed in a bowl.
- Adjust the holder to length of your vaginal lips by cutting it to right size.
- Insert the cup in following position: sitting, squatting, kneeling or standing.
How to insert Sayoni Cup?
- Pinch the cup with your fingers and press.
- Fold it lengthwise in half using fingers of the other hand.
- Insert- Hold your cup at the lowest position possible and insert it into vagina.
- Remove- Pinch the cup around the holder to let some air in and pull it gently out.
- Let go- Release the fingers. Let the cup unfold fully and adhere to the walls.
- Repeat until menstruation finishes 🙂