Subidan Taila. Ayurvedic Yoni Oil.
Are you searching for the oil which addresses the most of the complains? Subidan Taila is carefully made for the woman, respecting the ancient and classic Ayurvedic formulations. It is used for the wide vaginal range for different purposes. Check the indications below!
- Vaginal dryness and roughness, abnormal vaginal excretion, genital yeast infections, genital rash, vaginal odor, painful urination, redness and swelling of the vulva, genital herpes, trichomoniasis.
- Hormonal imbalance especially in the years before and during the menopause.
- Slack of the vagina due to pathological changes or after delivery.
- Vaginal irritation caused by contraceptive creams, deodorizing soap, tampons.
- Allergic reactions to condoms, diaphragm, latex gloves, detergents.
- Vaginal itching, burning sensations. Pain during menstruation.
- Cervical infections, infections of the urinary tract or Fallopian tubes, disorders of the uterus, included ovarian cysts.
Warm the bottle to about 40 degrees in hot water or baby bottle warmer. Shake well.
Apply locally or soak a gaze in it, insert it inside the vagina and leave it overnight.
Expiration Date: 12-2022