Herbal Pearls also called Yoni Pichu are a herbal tampons designed to preserve health of your vagina and uterus. Yoni pearls were known and used in ancient civilization of China and India and until today´s treatments. They are completely safe to use and a perfect way of healing through herbs naturally and locally.
- Often bacterial and yeast infections.
- Heavy, painful and irregular menstruation.
- Vaginal odor / itching / dryness or abnormal discharge (Leucorrhea).
- Pelvic inflammatory diseases.
- Vulvar vestibulitis (VVS).
- Vaginal trauma and ovarian cancer experience.
- It regulates the endocrine gland function.
- It normalizes of blood circulation and improvement of facial skin tone / wrinkles / hyper-pigmentation.
First time use 1 tampon per menstrual cycle. For more intense effect use maximum 2 tampons per cycle. (either attached together or separated during the same cycle). Do not use it from 3 days before your period, during menstruation, until 2 days after your menses have finished. You can wear an eco-pad (since your vagina can produce discharge of toxins for the 48-72 hours). While using the tampon drink warm water to support the detox. The Yoni pichu works as vacuum cleaner absorbing the toxins.
How to use?
- Wash your hands.
- Unravel strings from the tampon.
- Soak it in room temperature water for 5-10 minutes
- Insert the pearl about 7 cm deep.
- Remove pearl after 72 hours. (If falls before 3 days, it means that it has done its job)
Do not use when menstruating, pregnant and breastfeeding. If you take any prescribed medication consult your doctor to discuss potential interactions. During the use please do not have intercourse. It is time to rest and heal.
Possible side effects:
Due to the natural pulling effect of the herbs is possible to face: itching, yeast, mucus, watery discharge and mild cramps for women with fibroids or cysts. They will disappear and relieve the current the symptoms.
What are they made of?
Safflower. Sephora root, Angelica root, Calamus, Dragon Blood, Cnidium,
NOTE: This recipe does not contain Borneol. 😉
If you are already taking medication for an specific issue, please ask to your Health Care Practitioner before using them, since we do not intent to replace any treatment. Probably it can be combined and it will support it, but please get his / her confirmation first.
|Dimensions||8 × 3 × 3 cm|